Cyspera is the novel intensive pigment corrector for hyperpigmentation concerns that contains cysteamine. This potent product has been proven to reduce melanin pigment by 77% in hyperpigmented areas, and 90% of users noticed moderate to significant improvements in their skin. This product is free of hydroquinone and retinoic acid, which makes it safe for all skin types.
- Significant improvement in the appearance of brown patches and dark spots
- Powerful antioxidant activity
- Well tolerated for long-term use
- Free of hydroquinone, non photosensitive
Clinically proven results
92% of subjects saw significant improvement in the appearance of brown patches
67% pigment correction in the appearance of stubborn discoloration
How Do You Apply Cysteamine?
Cyspera is not a photosensitizer, which means it can be applied at any time regardless of sun intensity. It works with any skin phototype. However, sunscreen does need to be used year-round. There are two different phases and this will affect the number of applications you do each day.
- Intense Phase - During this phase, your daily skincare routine will want to apply your cream once per day for 16 weeks.
- Maintenance Phase - Once you hit your maintenance phase, you will only need to apply your cream once a day only two times a week. Optimal results are typically seen around 8 to 12 weeks of use.
- You will want to apply your cream to dry, non-washed skin, so do not wash your face beforehand. If you have recently washed your face, then you will need to wait an hour for your application.
- A thin layer needs to be applied to the skin. You may feel a warming sensation or mild tingling for up to 30 minutes. Leave the cream on for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cream by washing the area with a gentle face cleanser. Pat dry.
- End by moisturizing the area and be sure to maintain skin hydration throughout the day.
Cyspera Side Effects and Risks
Local side effects could include:
- Warming, tingling sensation, redness that should clear up in 30 minutes.
- Possible irritation and patches of dry skin, which can be treated with moisturizer.
Aqua (Water), Mineral Oil, Cysteamine HCI, Niacinamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. Propylheptyl Caprylate, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Beeswax, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Geraniol.